Monday, November 10, 2008

TROUBLE with a capital "T"...that stands for Tanner


These pictures are from back in September. I was getting Tanner's laundry out of the dryer (which is why he has no clothes on) and he likes to help me pull the clothes out and put them in the basket. Well, I got all the clothes out, shut the dryer and headed to his room with the basket full of clean clothes. I set the basket down in his bedroom and immediately went back to the laundry room. I looked in, but didn't see Tanner. I started to leave when I heard a strange sound coming from the dryer. So I turn back around and peek in and there is Tanner just chillin' in the dryer with a huge grin on his face. It was one of those parenting moments where you don't want your child to see you laugh because he then thinks it's OK to do in the future. I opted instead to run and get my camera...then I lectured him after I got the photos! Hee hee

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures. You have to love those moments!

Becky said...

I also found out that Tanner likes to take laundry out. One day when he was here I came down to find that he had emptied my dryer only I din't have a basket so they were on the laundry room floor. He was pretty proud of himself!

Whitney said...

It also stands for TURKEY! That kid cracks me up. At dinner especially when he pulls the front of his shirt over his head and starts dancing and patting his head with food all over it. That kid sure knows how to make a "Mawss" We Love Him!

Brianne said...

Too cute! I love his growing personality. He's a funny kid!!

Cierra said...

tanner is such a ham but i wouldn`t want to eat him

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online