Saturday, November 15, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude - Nov. 15

In no specific order, as usual.

1. Toilets. Being pregnant, I tend to visit the latrine at LEAST twice an hour. I get annoyed sometimes at how often I make these 'visits', then I thought about what it would be like to have lived back when there were no toilets to visit. How awful would that be, pregnant or not, to have to dig a hole or 'go out back'!

2. My husband. Scott is so great. I am so grateful to have married such an awesome guy. He seems to always know when something is bothering me...which sometimes makes me angry because I like to hide it until I'm ready...but somehow he seems to know me better than me sometimes. He is great with our kids and is always willing to do his part in raising them. Even though he is raising them to love things like Star Wars!! ha ha. I love to see him play with Autumn and Tanner. They love playing and wrestling with their Daddy.

3. The internet. I am constantly thankful for the internet. With Rod and Linda in England, it has been pretty cool to be able to chat with them on the internet! And to talk to each other via the web cam has been a life saver for Autumn! She is constantly having what I now call her "Grandma Larson moment" and being able to see her and talk to her has helped a lot! I am also grateful for the other benefits of the internet. I love to email, shop, search, and whatever else I feel like killing some precious free time on.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I was just thinking the same thing about toilets the other night as I got up AGAIN in the middle of the night.

Brianne said...

I have to say my appreciation for toilets also. I drove from Boise to Portland all by my lonesome when I was pregnant with Jayni to surprise Tom at one of his college basketball games. I purposely did not drink a thing but still had to stop about every hundred miles. It's amazing how much time that adds on to a trip.

Scott a pretty swell guy. He's been very helpful with my kids too!

I also love the internet. As you can see I'm up way too late trying to catch up on blogs. I wish we would have gotten a web cam when we were there too. I think it would've helped with the homesickness to see faces rather than just talk on the phone.

Are you done with volleyball yet? I'm needing a girls night out one of these days!! Maybe to see the midnight showing of Twilight on Friday? If it's not sold out already!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online