Friday, November 14, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude - Nov. 14

My list today is short and sweet. But it doesn't mean I am any less grateful!!

1. A good night's sleep. Any Mom should be able to relate. Enough said.

2. Winter time. I am a cold weather person. I love it. I love to pile on the layers or blankets and snuggle down with a cup of hot cocoa and read a good book. I love to go out and play in the snow. I love the "look" of winter. The misty skies and the crisp air.

3. Daniel Craig. In honor of the new Bond movie that is coming out tonight, I thought I would pay homage to this fine specimen of a man! He has given me new found love and respect for the James Bond films. You know what I'm saying!


4 comments:

Kris said...

I am proud to be the first to comment on this entry. AMEN SISTER!

I applaud the people in charge of casting the new James Bond. Fantastically done.

Jeff said...

I am just glad to have really good Bond films!

Kris said...

Oh come on Jeff... its not just about the plot. I know you think he is HOT too!

Danielle and Matt said...

Ooooh I like Daniel Craig

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online