Sunday, November 30, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude - Nov. 30

Well, I figured I had better finish out the month with the things I am grateful for! It's the last day, so I had to at least get this one done!

1. I am thankful that Tanner is not a twin. Holy cow that kid is the Energizer Bunny! I am not at all kidding when I say I cannot keep up with him! He keeps going and going...

2. Washable markers. Especially when Tanner gets them.

3. My in-laws. I really have some awesome in-laws! I am continually amazed at what incredible people they are. We miss them a lot.

4. Holidays, families, and traditions. These together make up one thing for me. I love getting together with family around the holidays. I love looking forward to the things we do together, whether old or new.

5. Naps.

6. Christmas trees and lights.

7. Movies. If you know me, you probably know my love for movies...especially older classics and musicals.

8. Books. I love the feeling of getting into a book. It's like you are immersed in this other world. And in the winter, I just want to snuggle in on the couch with slippers, a blanket, hot cocoa, and a good book.

9. Wet wipes. Very handy indeed.

10. Chocolate. Have I said that yet??

11. Ham glaze. We always have Ham and Turkey on our Thanksgiving. My Dad grew up on a farm and beheaded & plucked one too many turkeys. So needless to say, he doesn't really eat the stuff. So my Mom always does a ham as well. Let me just tell you, I am all about the ham glaze my Mom makes! Holy moly, the stuff is unreal.

So I threw in some last minute things. It's the last day! And besides, I missed a bunch of days so I was just filling in! :) I am grateful for so many things and it is sad how many times we forget to give thanks where thanks is due. Or at least how many times I forget to!
But really, I am so blessed and I am truly grateful!

5 comments:

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

hey was there a girl with the last name verkowitz or voorkowitz,,, something like that,,, at RHS this year? Did she make a team? or did she not come... she was a setter, but I can't remember her first name. Email me and let me know. Thanks!
Valarie
roovball@yahoo.com

The Holloway's said...

Hey there friend, I need your address to send you a Christmas Card/Baby Announcement. Also, the website with those temple pictures is raymonddesigns.com. Hope all is well and that we get to see you guys soon!

Melissa said...

Hello! Here is my email address. mrslerch2000@msn.com I will send you my address, etc via email. (keith said it's not safe to post that kind of info on the internet for everyone to see) Anyway, we need to hang out sometime! Hope all is going well with you guys! :)

Kris said...

Excellent items to be thankful for!

Rah Rah Ham Glaze!!

PRC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/mengetahui-7-tips-agar-lancar-puasa-bagi-penderita-maag

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online