Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude - Nov. 25

1. Autumn told me today that she was grateful for the temple. Then she says, "Isn't that a great thing to be thankful for?!" Yes it is and I am grateful for the temple as well.

2. Puffs Plus lotion tissues. As the household and everyone I know, is fighting the nasty cold that is going around, I am reminded of how grateful I am for this simple thing. Puffs Plus tissues are the best ones when you are suffering a cold, or allergies. They are soft and lotion-y and lets my nose survive for longer than any other. I should know, I have gone through many a box of tissues in my lifetime.

3. Cell Phones. We just got some cell phones after not having them for a couple years. I love being able to make a call or a text from wherever, whenever. It is nice for convenience reasons...but like my Mom says, it is kind of like a leash! "If I wanted to be found, I wouldn't have left the house!" haha.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ummm, yea??? And you text Kris and not me??

Kris said...

Ha ha ha! Maybe she would text you more if you kept your phone with you and not in your car!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online