Monday, November 17, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude - Nov. 17

1. That hair grows back! (See my last post)

2. Coaching Volleyball. I love coaching. It has it's ups and downs, but I really do love it. The team I worked with this year was really fun and it's always awesome to see them really start to "get" the things you are teaching them.

3. Pregnancy. I am constantly amazed at people that hate being pregnant. Or people that condone abortions. What an amazing thing it is to be entrusted to take care of these little beings. I think the whole thing is amazing and I am grateful for the opportunity! Plus, there is no time in your life that more complete strangers are more nice and friendly than when you are pregnant. People are constantly asking my due date, giving congrats, opening doors, letting me cross the parking lot, you name it!

2 comments:

Stephanie Brinton said...

You have inspired me to start looking for things to be grateful for. I have enjoyed reading all of your entries. In the defense of those that hate being pregnant, I believe it is being tired ALL of the time that makes me miserable! I can't sleep because of the pain I get down my leg. I am to the point that I don't know what I am doing - I have started putting things that go in the fridge in the cupboard. I thought that only happened to crazy old people.

Stephanie Brinton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online