Thursday, May 29, 2008

Larson Grandkids


A while ago I wrote about how Scott's parents are moving to England. Well, all the family was here earlier this month for my brother-in-law's wedding, and we decided to get a picture with all the grandkids to give to Rod and Linda for a Mother's Day/Father's Day gift. We also decided to get all of Rod and Linda's kids in a picture too. Since they really aren't taking much with them to England, we thought that this would be something that they would love. And they did!! They turned out sooo good! Despite some seriously upset little ones, I think this picture is precious. We had 7 kids ages 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, and 5 months. (Tanner is the lone boy in this bunch of girly girls!) Talk about a challenge for the photographer!! It was chaos. But it was totally worth it! It would be funny to see a video of what parents to do to get their kids to be happy and smile. There ought to be a hidden camera in those studios....

4 comments:

Brianne said...

What a precious picture!! I love how each child is doing their own thing...so cute.

I totally think it would be priceless to see a video of how the parents react during the photo session!

And, this post reminds me of things I really missed having when we were in England that you might want to pass on to Rod and Linda. Pictures of the Savior! You go to members homes around here and see them all the time but in England you don't because there's no where to get them!!

Becky said...

Cute Allie. The girls love to look at your pictures on here. I finally added my quirks to my blog!

The Stevens: said...

Aaaaah, what cute kids you have. Tanner is adorable, and your little Autumn looks so much like you, how fun! Glad you found us, I love blogging, it's a great way to keep in touch. Love the Blog!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Allie! Cute blog!!! I love all the pictures and those portraits!!!! Hope you are doing well! Hope it's ok that I am blog stalking you! :)
Valarie

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online